EO Products – Hand Sanitizing French Gel Lavender – 32 oz. (960mL)
EO Products Hand Sanitizing Gel French Lavender is made with organic ethanol which is a natural disinfectant that does no harm when absorbed into the skin or our ecosystem. Combined by EO Products’ experts with plant-derived moisturizers and pure essential oils, these sanitizers are made with your mindful and bustling lifestyle in mind. Use with abandon, the only residue EO Products’ sanitizers leave behind is the incredible scents of essential oils. 99.9% effective against most common germs.
- Pure French Lavender Essential Oil Soothes and Calms the Senses
- Organic Alcohol is Effective Against 99.9% of Common Germs
- Jojoba Oil Replenishes Moisture Leaving Skin Soft and Touchable
- Benzalkonium Chloride-Free
- Synthetic Fragrance-Free
- Wet hands thoroughly with the product; allow to dry without wiping. Do not use other than directed.
EO Stands for Essential Oils
For over twenty beautiful years the aromatic essences of flowers, trees, resins, spices, and plants have been the heart and soul of everything EO Products does. They believe in real scents made from real plants and they think clean, healthy skin is beautiful.
Cruelty-Free – No Animal Testing
Sustainable, BPA Free Packaging
Certified B Corporation
No Synthetic Fragrances, Artificial Colors or Dyes
- Essential Oils Are Used Along with Plant-Based Ingredients
- All Ingredients are Non-GMO
- No Parabens, Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbates, Phthalates
- Made in USA – Marin, CA
size: 32 oz
pack of: 1
selling unit: each
ingredients : aminomethyl propanol;carbomer;dimethicone;eo® essential oil blend [organic lavandula angustifolia;ethanol 62% purpose antiseptic;jojoba;lavandula hybrida oil];lavender;oil;organic simmondsia chinensis;purified water;seed oil;vegetable glycerin
keywords : bacteria;bathroom;cleaner;disinfectant;kitchen;soap