EO Products Shower Gel Soothing French Lavender – 16 Fl Oz
EO Products Shower Gel Soothing French Lavender – 16 Fl Oz gently cleanses with pure essential oils & organic herbal blends to soothe & nourish the skin. The proprietary EO Regenerating Complex channels the Isoflavones and key Active Components found in extracts of Iris Rhizome, Papaya and Centella Leaf; together these key actives work to promote skin renewal and regeneration. Our richly foaming Coconut Oil Cleansing Complex gently cleanses without drying. Glycerin, Allantoin, and Panthenol, natural humectants and moisturizers, hydrate and nurture skin.
- Cold-pressed Lavender oil works to tone and refresh.
- EO Regenerating Complex utilizes key active ingredients to heal and renew skin.
- Vegetable Glycerin, a natural humectant, attracts moisture to skin to maintain optimal hydration balance.
- Allantoin, from the comfrey plant, is renowned for its ability to soothe, heal and regenerate skin cells.
- Naturally derived plant Panthenol (Vitamin B) is naturally hydrating and deeply penetrating to add essential moisture and smooth skin surface.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile, and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish skin.
- Rich Rice Proteins deeply penetrate supporting new skin.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable coconut cleansing complex creates a gentle foam to clean naturally.
- Vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant, improves skin health.
First non-GMO verified body care company
Certified organic manufacturer
Certified organic ingredients and products
Over 100 Certified Gluten-Free products
Re-used 36 tons of plastic
Re-used 8.2 tons of cardboard
Zero waste by 2016
- Apply to wet body, lather and rinse for additional moisturizing benefit follow with EO.
EO is a family-owned and operated, Certified Organic Manufacturer of personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients. They create products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. They know that providing a product with integrity and sustainability is a choice and they make this choice consciously to ensure that only the finest products are created.
EO believe the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is an art form. They search for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties. They also choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in their products. It is their mission and their privilege to develop their own innovative and efficacious formulas, source their natural ingredients, manufacture, and find the most environmentally friendly packaging to fill and ship each and every EO™ product.
Based in Marin County, CA, EO was founded in 1995 by Brad Black and Susan Griffin-Black. EO creates and manufactures the products that bear their name in their 22,000 sq. ft. organically certified facility with the help of more than 30 employees who are the force and the heart behind EO™.
Their product line encompasses more than 100 items containing their signature essential oil blends (EO™ stands for Essential Oils). Essential oils are steam distilled directly from flowers, leaves, bark, and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended directly from nature, and giving you products that smell amazing.
size: 16 oz
pack of: 1
selling unit: each
ingredients: allantoin.Eo® organic herbal blend [organic aloe barbadensis leaf;caprylyl/capryl glucoside;carica papaya;citric acid sodium phytate;citrus aurantium dulcis;cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine;eo® essential oil blend [citrus grandis;flower extract organic calandula officinalis flower extract;fruit extract and iris florentina root extract];glycerin;glyceryl caprylate;grapefruit;hydrolyzed rice protein;matricaria;mentha piperita;oil];orange;organic camellia sinensis leaf extract];organic chamomilla re
keywords : aloe;citrus;invigorates;liquid;peppermint;tea;wash;white