Mineral Fusion Base Coat 0.33 oz
Mineral Fusion Base Coat strengthens and protects your nails while providing a smooth surface for your nail polish to stick to, helping to prevent peeling. One coat is all it takes to provide the smooth texture of a professional manicure. Each bottle contains 0.33 fl.Oz.Of environmentally friendly, cruelty-free base coat.
Mineral Fusion Nail Polish Base Coat has a clear, glossy finish. Mineral Fusion Nail Polish is a long-lasting, chip-resistant formula with a custom, extra-thick brush for flawless application. Mineral Fusion Nail Lacquer is free of formaldehyde, toluene, camphor, and dibutyl phthalates. Mineral Fusion guarantees purity – these products are 100% vegan and vegetarian with no animal testing, parabens, gluten, phthalates, SLS, artificial fragrances and colors.
- 5-Free: No Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Camphor, or Formaldehyde Resin
- Vegan & Vegetarian
- No Parabens or Gluten
- No SLS
- No Artificial Fragrance or Color
Minerals On A Mission
Mineral Fusion is dedicated to making cosmetics, skincare, body care and hair care healthy and effective while contributing to the wellbeing of the community. They call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
- Mineral Benefits: All of these products deliver the wide-ranging benefits of minerals. Whether instantly perfecting your complexion with the ease of triple-milled minerals or the revitalizing skin benefits of various minerals. They make it healthy and easy.
- Formula Purity: All of these products are free of gluten, parabens, SLS, phthalates, artificial colors, and synthetic fragrances. All of these products are 100% Vegetarian and most are even 100% Vegan.
- Compassion: Mineral Fusion wants to contribute positively to social welfare through increasing awareness and compassion. Shockingly, one in four women will experience violence in her lifetime. Mineral Fusion partnered with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence to help raise awareness of this growing problem and show these brave women that they are not alone.
Company History & Approach
Based in Denver, Mineral Fusion began as a mineral cosmetics brand in 2007. Mineral Fusion is now the leading natural cosmetic brand proudly offering cosmetics that instantly improve your complexion while nourishing the skin, all while being appropriate for even the most sensitive skin types. A range of shampoos, conditioners, body lotions, body washes, and a full skincare line are their latest innovations – each delivering the uniquely beneficial power of minerals to the skin. All of the products are made in the USA and many of them are still handmade. Their approach to cosmetics and personal care has four goals:
- First, they aim to bring their customers the revitalizing and protecting benefits of minerals, such as magnesium, copper, and zinc, which also provide antioxidant defense against damaging free radicals.
- Second, they aim to leave the skin in better condition than they found it. This includes providing active ingredients that heal and care for the skin and hair, as well as making the product free of gluten, parabens, talc, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, SLS, and phthalates.
- Third, they want their products to contribute a level of social wellbeing and have officially partnered with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence to support women in need.
- Fourth, they are committed to sustainability and utilize wind power, soy inks, packaging from recycled materials and packaging that is recyclable.
Mineral Fusion is dedicated to creating naturally effective, healthy and safe personal care products while contributing to the wellbeing of the community. They call this pursuit Minerals on a Mission.
country of origin: United States of America
size : .33 oz
pack of: 1
selling unit: each
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, SD Alcohol, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, n-butyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisorbutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Horsetail Extract, Benzophenone-1.
keywords: environmentally; friendly; manicure; nail; strengthening